Austin, Texas-based distributor Boundless Network, Inc. (PPAI 267078, D11) has announced two external C-level additions to its team. Huntley Tarrant and Ethan Rudin are joining Boundless as the company’s COO and CFO, respectively. Both Ivy League alumni have executive-level experience in the tech sector and represent a continuation of new faces in Boundless’ top brass.
Huntley Tarrant is joining Boundless as the company’s chief operating officer.
- The COO position is a newly created role that Tarrant will step into.
- The role is loosely defined as “leading all aspects of Boundless operations that drive customer success.”
- Tarrant has over 10 years of executive-level experience in the technology sector at Dell and Austin-based software company Accurent, as well as startups she had a hand in founding.
- She has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University.
- Tarrant also served the role of senior associate consultant at Bain & Company, a business consulting provider.
“Ms. Tarrant has an outstanding track record developing exceptional service organizations, leading transformational process improvements, and implementing technology-based solutions,” says Dave Klotter, CEO of Boundless. “We are thrilled Huntley will be leading Boundless’ efforts in these areas, which we believe are fundamental to Boundless and its future success.”
Ethan Rudin will fill the role of Boundless’ Chief Financial Officer.
- Rudin has served key roles in financial institutions such as vice president of Citigroup Global Markets Inc., associate at JPMorgan and associate at Bank of America Securities.
- He previously held the roles of CFO of music streaming provider Napster/Rhapsody and director of corporate development for Starbucks.
- Rudin has a Master of Business Administration from Columbia Business School.
These hires come less than six months after Boundless named Klotter the company’s CEO. Previously, Klotter was the CEO and a board member of industry supplier TSC Apparel, which was acquired by S&S Activewear in 2021.
- Boundless was founded in 2005 and “uses proprietary tech solutions to help clients build creative campaigns and curate thoughtful products that will be kept, used and appreciated.”
“Huntley and Ethan are exceptional executives, and we are thrilled they are joining the Boundless team,” says Mr. Klotter. “They are both growth-minded leaders who will reinforce Boundless’ mission to be the premier distributor platform for the best sales professionals in the promotional industry.”